Games you have played?

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Like a Camera


" Life is a CAMERA: Focus on the people who are WORTH the COLOUR."

" Messing up is easy. It's cleaning up your mess that gives you a hard time!"

" Choose your friends wisely; you never know when you're going to need them."

I just barely learned this.  I thought I could trust someone that I loved and wanted to be with.  She said she wanted the two of us to be best friends.  What she said and what she did was not the same. . .
Back in the beginning of the year she said I was being way to attached and being really emotional. . . and she started to cut me off. stop texting me back, stopped calling. When I was going thought hell. . . When I felt pure worth less.  And she made me feel even more worthless. . .

Even though all that I still Love her.  How annoying. . . To always know how to support both sides and to never hate anyone in this life. . .

I miss her. . .  

No comments: