Games you have played?

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Wonder Girls 

No matter how much you convince me, I don't hear it
I guess tears are welled up in my ears
Even though you yell at me for being stupid, I don't hate you
I guess love is welled up in my eyes

By being like this, by holding onto you,
You say nothing will change,
You say it will only end badly
Even when my friends try to stop me, saying that it's over
My heart doesn't listen, my body doesn't listen

* No matter what you say, I can't go
No matter how much you push me away, I can't let go
If I let you go, I think I will regret
For a long long long long long long long time
Long long time

Your cold words, cold face, cold actions
Your angry voice, as if talking to a stranger
Even after seeing all of this, I don't hate you
I guess love still remains in my heart

Your image when I first met you,
Your warm smile that was so good to me,
I guess it is still good in my eyes, what do I do?
My eyes won't listen, my ears won't listen

* repeat

I can't let go of this line
Even if my hands torn and torn
No matter how much you hurt my heart


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bb3ilEanKcY

No comments: