Games you have played?

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Second trial, Fasting

Second trial, Fasting

Ok. I have started on my second time of fasting.  Right now I am on  36 hours.  for the first 24 hours my mind was going crazy because my mind and body wanted food really bad.  but now my body has settled down only still asking for food some times. 

As well my mind was going crazy the first 24 hours.  Being really emotional way to emotional, it keep pushing me to the limit of existence, for the reason why.  I feel I care way to much about others.   Now it has settled down a little more. 

During the last few months I knew I could lose so much, and knew how i would feel after.  This is the point that I dint want to get to.  But it has happened feeling that I have lost everything.  Things I dint want to lose.  I knew I was never that strong

Fasting Intake:
 2 cups of water. 
1 cup of liquid chicken soup.  I know I should of not done this.
So I am only limited to water and vitamins now.

Regarding fasting my limit now is 5 days.  This time I will make it even if it means the end.

Lets see what I got. 

Why Why?

No comments: