Games you have played?

Wednesday, April 4, 2012


Fasting. Third session.

Its been 60 hours of fasting almost 1 more hour left to hit 60.  My body is aching right now legs arms and other joints.  I get really tired easily now, I started work yesterday and my body pretty much almost died yesterday after everything. 

My mind is still emotional, in the mood of missing that one.  I feel like there is no point to anything any more.  I'm some what looking for the thing for living right now.  All the things I live for before seems like there is no point for them any more. 

I knew I should of said yes that time!!! My weakness got a hold of me.

The feeling of not being need or wanted by anyone.

Intake:
Few cups of water, not sure how much. 
1 one tea.

Lets see what I got, pushing my self to my breaking point and lets see if I can past it.

No comments: