Games you have played?

Friday, April 6, 2012

Fasting Six season

Fasting Six season

Dang its been 97 hours since I started,  fourth day in to fasting right now.  Crazy I can see that I have lost weight. I'm not sure how much yet.  I will do on the final day though.  All I know is I use to weight 130 or so.  I can feel that I have lost weight in the stomach area since I can see more abs.  After eating vitamins I joints stop hurting.

Cant wait till this Saturday since I am going to the outback stake house. since my mom wants to head out there!!! Food food food food!!! Stake!!!  ^_^

How my mind is now,  Just knowing what I have lost.  I feel like if I stop fasting I will become really emotional again.  Right now It could be since my body is forced to conserve energy its not wasting any energy being emotional.  Forcing the body to conserve everything.  Maybe I should hit another five days.

Intake:
water
vitamins

I feel this way, and the main reason why is because I care about you. >_<

No comments: