Games you have played?

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Fasting Seventh session

Fasting Seventh session

Its been 120 hours last night, I went out to eat was really freaking hungry just to taste stuff.  I got IHop Philly Cheese steak, and some kind of sirloin thing and a shake.  Pretty much finished like 1 and a half plates of food.  But the issue was It was hard trying to eat it since my stomach would not let me eat that fast.  I have lost over 14 pounds in the last five days.   I could see it, and feel it.

Pretty much a freaking really bad day for me yesterday. . . I can feel that I am back to getting really emotional.  But I cant right now to much pure shit going on.  My grandpa got emitted to the hospital yesterday and I got pulled over yesterday for not using my turn signals.  Fairy god mother I suck.  Slept at the hospital, only a couple of hours.

My grandfather is still in the hospital so I have to head back there today.  I don't even know if i should head to Cali right now.  I know I'll be come more depressed latter on this year. . .

This is the worst year every.  And its getting even worse.
Getting contact from them daily is making me miss them even more. . . .

No comments: