Games you have played?

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fasting Fifth session

Fasting Fifth session

Its been 81 hours now.  When I tried standing up today I felt my eyes going out. 

They were getting blurry.  I feel like I'm going to faint most of the time.  Right now after sleeping my body stopped aching.  I only heard that fasting could cure depression.  I'm still

depressed,  Maybe it only works on a few people. 

My mind, body, and soul is tired.  Tired of everything.  Just remembering what we had makes me miss it.  Thinking what I could of done better makes me want slowly decay to nothing.

Why do I have to be so stupid, to this point. . . I was so  happy.  The feeling that someone was at my side.  Feeling that I could of got though any thing with them.

May It all end correctly.
Sorry.

No comments: